Welcome to Birch Manor Healthcare Center, a 118-bed premier skilled nursing facility conveniently located just outside of Westminster, in Sykesville, Maryland. Our professionally trained team will provide the care and services you need when you need them. Our caring community is family-oriented, while focused on providing outstanding care and service.
Our organization is built on the premise that the most effective way to provide compassionate care is to:
- Maintain high medical integrity
- Foster a team spirit among staff
- Create friendly, beautiful surroundings for our residents and their visitors
Often the transition to a skilled nursing facility is challenging. At Birch Manor Healthcare Center, we strive to ease the process by providing an environment where residents and guests feel informed and comfortable.
In addition to nurses and staff who are always available to answer questions and lend a hand, each resident is paired with a coordinator, to help ease the transition and provide a familiar smiling face.
Our team of qualified professionals helps residents recover from surgery, injury or serious illness. We understand the importance of creating a comfortable and nurturing atmosphere, whether residents stay for short-term treatment or long-term care.
Visitors are welcome every day of the week. Come to see our residents and friendly staff in action. Feel free to contact us to learn more about the unique, sophisticated healthcare environment at Birch Manor Healthcare Center.
- All beds are Medicare and Medicaid certified.
- All rooms have new electric high/low beds, and cable TV (private phones are also provided for our short-term rehab units).
- The full in-house rehab unit provides: PT, OT, ST.
- Admissions can be processed 24/7.
- RNs are on duty and onsite 24 hours/day.